Friday, September 24, 2010

yay for Friday!

Need I say more! I am so glad it is friday! And I am going to use this weekend to its fullest advantage because it will be the last FULL weekend i have off for a long time unless i have to request off for some reason. because my new job's schedule starts on the 2nd! So, It will be working the hussle for me!

I am anxious to be done with training though that is for sure. I cant take much more of doing the same crap everyday. Considering, I will still be doing the same crap everyday when I am on my own but that is just it, I will be on my own and not have to worry about being kept in this room! I will get to mingle with the other people! (and I will be making more money...which is what really gets me going)

Anyways, I have to say that I am super proud of my boyfriend. He took his last test for his GED today! So now he is officially edumicated! (I spelled it like that on purpose by the way) hehe!

So now I have to celebrate and I dont exactly know what to do because I am broke! No more money left over from the waitressing job, and this job doesnt pay until the 1st.

Ideas please!

1 Comments:

Brittney said...

CONGRATS TO HIM FOR PASSING THE GED :)
UHMM IDK WHAT YOU COULD DO TO CELEBRATE FOR FREE OTHER THAN COOK HIM A NICE DINNER AND A FOOT RUB OR SOMETHING LOL

Post a Comment

Hello There! Thanks for visiting!! I appreciate your comments to my posts! Hope you have a great day! :)